Saturday 3 December 2011

SO SORRY

Hello babycakes… sorry for being a bad mother.. I didn’t mean for social services to intervene- I’ve missed you and I’m here to make it up to you.
YES I know I’ve been bad
YES I know you’ve been nagging me to get on with writing
YES I know for those of y’all who aren’t acquainted with me I.R.L it might seem like I’ve completely slipped off the radar
I literally have a coaster of this.


BUT the bitch is back. I gave you up for the bright lights of student radio (har de har har) but I realise that I’ve been fickle and the world of audio broadcasting possibly isn’t for me –let’s face it, my stutter and asthmatic rasping don’t make for an appealing listen- and frankly I feel stifled. Having to chat using my real name makes me feel naked… I want to be the chauvinist pig I truly am; which I can only do under the thin guise of my secret identity.
Although to be perfectly honest, I’m sure most of you know who I am.. I even revealed my real name to my stalker/number one fan- [<3 u julian]


Anyway. I kind of ran out of things to talk about, and I’ve had a few distractions, but my time off means I can come back in full force, with lots of ideas for things to write about…


So. What happened in my absence?
LONG TIME NO DIG turned one! Yaaaay!
Halloween
Some students protested. It annoyed me.
Nick Hewer (Alan Sugar’s aide from the ‘prentice) was announced as the new host of Countdown
Some woman did a racist tram rant in Croydon
CHRISTMAS FEVER SWEPT THE LAND
My laptop broke.. apple quoted me £305 to fix it but it miraculously resurrected itself before I parted with the £££££.. (could my laptop be Jesus?)


Well… I hope that brought you up to speed..


This is just an apology for now, I’ll write a proper post soon and hopefully you’ll all love me again and stuff <3 <3 <3


I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment